HOME > GROWTH EQUITY CAPITAL
Growth Equity CapitalSGC currently manages $80 million targeted to growth equity opportunities. SGCs equity investments focus predominantly on high potential technology and business services companies based in the Southeast (FL/LA/AL/GA/NC), Northeast (NY/NJ/PA/CT), and Texas, particularly in areas where an abundance of investment opportunities are underserved by a relatively small number of local growth equity investors. With operating offices and long-nurtured networks already in place in each region, Stonehenge Growth Capital combines a local presence with a national investment sophistication to continue their historically successful investment track record.
Stonehenge Growth Capital backs experienced management teams seeking growth equity financing for early to expansion stage companies. SGC typically invests $1 - $2 million in an initial financing, and expects to invest $3 - $7 million on average over the life of the investment.
Key Criteria for SGC Equity Investments
- Technology Enabled Solutions
- Apply innovation to business problem
- Typically recurring revenue business model with significant customer retention
- Capital efficient business models
- Early Growth Stage
- Target high-growth companies with $3-10 million of revenue
- Investments in earlier-stage companies on a selective basis, but minimum $1 million revenue run rate
- Referenceable customer base
- Solid Management Teams with deep domain expertise
- Clear Value Proposition
- Large growing market
- Strong ROI addressing a need